WEEK3 – KLAUDIA’S CLASSES :
DESCRIBING THE MEMBERS OF ONE’S FAMILY
- Long/short hair
- Blond/dark/black/chestnut hair
- Curly/wavy/straight hair
- Blue/green/grey/brown eyes
- Special features: moustache/beard/goatee/earring/necklace
Example: My sister is tall and slim. She’s got long blond hair and blue eyes. She always wears earrings.
EXERCISE 1. Describe your family members.
EXERCISE 2. Let’s play HANGMAN.
EXERCISE 3. Matching game.
WEEK2 – KLAUDIA’S CLASSES :
- ME AND MY FAMILY
SOME GRAMMAR POINTS
What’s your mother’s name?
My mother’s name is………………
What’s your father’s name?
My father’s name is……………….
What’s your grandma’s/grandpa’s name?
Do you have a brother or sister?
Yes, I have two brothers. /Yes, I have an older sister.
No, I don’t.
EXERCISE 1. Draw your family. Then, try to describe your picture.
In the photo, you can see my family.
On the left, you can see…
On the right, you can see…
In the middle…
EXERCISE 2 (in pairs). Ask your friend three questions concerning their family.
What is your name?
What is your surname/last name?
What is the best name for a pet?
What is your favorite teacher’s name?
Do you have a middle name?
WEEK1 – KLAUDIA’S CLASSES :
- Write as many Christmas-related words as possible.
- GAME: Santa says
- Stand up
- Sit down
- Close your eyes
- Turn around
- Star jump
- Clap your hands
- Put your hand on your shoulder
- Put your hand on your head
- Revising winter/Christmas activities (snow fight, sit by the fireplace, etc)
- Speaking :
- How do you celebrate Christmas?
- Do you get Christmas presents?
- Who decorates the tree?
- What is your favourite Christmas meal?
- What do you like most about Christmas?
- Do you know any Christmas songs?
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
- To have good marks at school
- To study more
- To read more
- To travel more
- To exercise more
- To play with friends
- To spend more time with family